Maybe you must wait a long time between flies, or just don`t want to spend a whole day in a tour. Them, we propose you one of our half day tours…
- Tigre half Day
- City tour half day
- Ride on horses
City tour half day
You can take a half day City Tour, only for four hours. As this is your tour, we can tailor make it according to your interests ( visiting the outstanding point of the city or going shopping, etc).
Tigre half day
In this tour, I propose you sightseeing through the best areas of the North of Bs As, such as San Isidro and Tigre City, knowing the Colonial Place and the Puerto de Frutos (fruit port). Sailing for one hour in my own boat (which is safe and comfortable, covered in case of rain, and full licensed) by different rivers and stream between the islands, always trying to sail far from the touristic circuits.
This tour is four hours long and you can choose to take it in the morning or in the afternoon. Itinerary:
- 09. 00 am. I pick you up at your hotel in my car
- 10. 00 am. Visit to San Isidro City (Colonial and Historical neighborhood).
- 10. 30 am. We are arriving to Tigre City, visiting the Puerto de Frutos.
- 11. 00 am We are boarding my boat and we’ll sail through the rivers of the Delta del Parana, enjoying this special and peaceful place!!
- 01. 00 pm. The tour will be over, arriving at your hotel.
Ride on Horses
The Argentinean horses are known for its well temperament and its good tolerance in the extreme conditions…Tango Delta invites you to try the best Argentinean horses, riding on back in this wonderful place, far only one hour from Bs As Downtown.
The tour is 4 hours long, and It includes transfer from your hotel by private car, bilingual guide with you all the tour, riding on horse for one hour and half and ‘mate y pastelitos` (typical Argentinean sweet snacks).
We have horses for all levels (from beginner to advanced ).
The tour is available every day and you can choose in the morning or in the afternoon